Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary

Wow it's been a year since my adrenalectomy woohoo! Must celebrate! Honestly I've been feeling a little paranoid about Cushing's. I don't know why but in my head I feel like my face is getting a little bigger.. I've been bloated and for some reason I feel fatigued and my joints are aching. I still get headaches and faint often. My MRI confirmed nothing but low blood flow. So I hope maybe I can start weaning off the steroids I am taking. Overall I do feel much better. I have a greater sense of self.  my moods have been happy often. I don't feel like laying in bed crying anymore. The paranoia has disappeared and anxiety. I don't feel awkward anymore and of course the physical change still amazes me. I hope that by the time my hormones regulate and and fully wean off steroids I can feel 100% like myself. I want to thank everyone throughout my whole process and for reading my crazy whiney rants at times. Thank you for accepting me sick or healthy. Remember that this is a long process and that you will get back to yourself and even better. Much love. XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Amazing transformation...so glad you're feeling much better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, getting ready for that shoutout!! hahaha (evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete