Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeling defeated

Today is rough. Let me warn you this is entry is full of me complaining. It's cold outside and this morning I went to take the dogs down and my muscle and joints are in so much pain I just stood there for five minutes bc I couldn't even move an inch with stabbing pains all down my thighs n legs. I'm so frustrated I can't do anything right now. I walk and get dizzy after five minutes. Last week I was cooking and lost all train of thought and put soap into the food i was cooking. I can't make any kind of plans because I don't know if I can make it through the day without this awful fatigue. I wake up every morning with headaches. When I eat anything i feel a heart attack coming. I can't carry on a full conversation without moments of blanking out. I hate this I wish I can get surgery now but it's all about waiting. I wish I had some kind of control over my mind and body but all I can do is wait for everything its so frustrating......... To wake up everyday and see your health declining so rapidly is very hard to accept. I am a prisoner in my own body and mind. I know I have so many things to be grateful for but it's getting harder everyday. I pray to god I have the strength to get through this. I know I will. I just needed to complain. -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment