Friday, May 24, 2013

Feeling Better? A Good Surprise

Alright I'll admit I've been bad since my last entry.. I got curious to how I would do on a lower dose of steroids and self experimented. I took 27mg umm let's just say I didn't do too well. Yes I'm stubborn lol, although I'm not dying so I think I can handle it. I'll just keep it that way til the next visit to the docs which is in a month or so? Supposedly the magic number to stimulate the adrenal gland is 12-15 mg. I still have a long way to taper down... I think I might be feeling better? I see some improvement on some things and less in others. I guess I need to feel or see a huge difference to believe it but I am now livin life in the slow lane lol. We had some unexpected house guests this week.. lol
Vankey, Fatty &       ^^Tiny


Ever since the operation I haven't been feeling well or keeping track of the days going by. Yesterday there was a knock on the door I thought it was some delievery package and it was my best gal Jessica  holding some beautiful flowers. I forgot we planned months ago that she would come back one last time from Maryland to visit and I even wrote it down on my memo. Blame it on the short term memory! lol.. This will be the last time I see her for a while since she's in the airforce and will be relocating to Korea then Japan. I wanted to make a little memorabilia collage for her and found some old pictures of us through the years. Looking back at old photos is funny, I looked so dorky in the homecoming picture and what was I thinking going so blonde!! lol x]
2004


2006

2012
Today
I will miss her, & so proud of everything she's accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment